I got tagged, then I forgot I got tagged, then I remembered. So now I am doing it.
I was tagged by TYREAN with the Liebster Award
It's all pretty, but mean. It won't let me center it, so it shall hang there.
It has rules.
1. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
*Acknowledges Tyrean* THANK YOU!!!
2. Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you.
1. Have you ever visited Washington State?
Yes. Once. I saw some seals and rode in the back of a bitty car with tons of luggage and brothers. It was fun.
2. Do you drink coffee or tea?
I drink enough tea to be British. I drink coffee if it has so much sugar it isn't really coffee. I have a special caramel coffee I drink while working on the painful parts of Brothers-in-Arms.
3. Name your favourite Winnie-the-Pooh character.
Hard. It is a tie between Pooh - I get his constantly being hungry - and Eeyore, Because I love that little depressed donkey so much.
4. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
To England to visit the queen. No, just kidding. Scotland. I have a sword to steal...borrow. I meant borrow.
5. What's your favourite kind of movie?
I don't know if I can answer that. I range from cartoons like My Little Pony to tragic war stories such as Unbroken.
6. What song do you sing around the house/in the car?
One never really seems to stand out. I get random songs stuck in my head and sing them all day. Some I don't even listen to unless they just come on the radio or in the story. (Today's was We'll Never Be Royals which came on the radio.)
7. Have you ever seen a Giant Pacific Octopus in the wild or in an aquarium?
No, and I feel like I am missing something in life because of it. Must mend this, someone get me a ship.
8. What are your top three goals in life?
Unseriously? Come up with a better insult for Phil then she does for me.
Write the next Great American Novel and make enough money to quit all other jobs and spend all my time writing. (MAWHAHAHAHAHA.)
And become an Evil Overlord. Process in the works. I'm seeing it as a possibility by the end of the year. First act of business will be banning speedos. You're welcome.
9. What's your favourite writing utensil?
A spoon. "Why a spoon, cousin? Why not a knife?" "Because, you twit. It's dull, it'll hurt more!" (See that one, Phil? Twit.)
Actually, my lovely fountain pen.
10. Star Wars/ Star Trek or both?
Both, both. Both is good.
11. Favourite movie soundtrack?
*Grin* Unbroken. I listen to it at work to keep me from complaining, because I'm a whiner by nature.
Rule 3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
This shouldn't be hard, seeing as I am a professional randomer.
1. I have in the works a plan to break Sebastian Stan's leg. If this falls through and I bounce off him, as is likely to happen, I am moving down the line to smaller actors. Next possibility is the man who played Phil in Unbroken. If I get to him fast enough I can catch him before he gains back all the weight he had to lose for the movie. (This all came about as a dare or bet between Phil and I.)
2. I named my Book Thief Warren. (For those who forgot, someone in town reads the same books as I do, only he always gets to them first. When I met him, I am kicking him and running, then we can talk about books.)
3. I read a line from some James Bond movie about being dashing and charming and having a plan to kill everyone in the room. The only thing that stood out was the plan to kill everyone in the room. When I enter a room with strangers, this is now my favourite pass time. (PLOTTING HOW TO DO IT. Not actually killing them! I'm not yet at that level of insanity!)
4. If I had an extra thousand dollars I'd hire my Jeeves Butler.
5. I like getting dollar bills. I roll them up in a wad and stuff them in my pocket. While I am only carrying around ten dollars or so it looks like more and gives the appearance I am some kind of mafia lord or some such thing. (I live in a bitty town, for those thinking I might get mugged doing this. Also, I don't flash it around, so you may put your minds at ease.)
6. I proudly declare Russell Allen Phillips as my hero.
7, In spite of all the stupid things I do, when I die it is going to be by tripping over my own feet or choking on a strawberry seed.
8. There is a strong possibility I am going to be like the aunts in Arsenic and Old Lace when I reach the age of 80. Or 60. Maybe 40. There is also a good possibility I know the girl who will be like the other aunt.
9. I once told my friend I blew up a bridge (in Brothers-in-Arms but I didn't add that part) and she causally assumed I had gone out and blown up a real bridge.
10. If I was six foot something and had a long, frightening nose I would sneak up on people like Speirs and make causal death remarks. ("I could just hug you to death, and I just might." "Oh if only someone could bash that information out of your head, and maybe I will.") Then I would walk off. Since I am not six foot something and my nose is short and fat I put on a sweet air of innocence and lure people into a false sense of security.
11. I'm like a cat. If you feed me, let me sleep, worship me, and give me a patch of sunlight I will consider you my slave for life.
Rule 4. Nominate 11 other blogs that have less than 200 followers.
I believe most of my readers have less than 200....therefore, I think I am safe in doing it this way.
First 11 to comment, YOU ARE NOMINATED! NO BACKIES! If you have more than 200 you are disqualified.
Rule 5. Let the bloggers know they've been nominated.
You first 11, you are nominated!! DO IT!
6. Give them 11 questions.
1. Have you ever listened to the Snoopy vs. The Red Baron songs?
2. What's tatters?
3. What would be your opening lines to your Great American Novel?
4. Are you over Tadashi yet?
5. How well can you crash a plane?
6. What color are the socks you're wearing right now?
7. What is the one thing you always carry with you and why?
8. Are you six foot something with a scary nose?
9. What's the stupidest thing you ever done which inflicted pain on yourself?
10. Do foods which don't go bad scare you?
11. How well do you get along with cockroaches?
That is all. Quote is from Big Hero 6, when Fred is singing his own superhero theme song.