I am behind. Because life stinks sometimes.
I am taking part in the Crannig Castle Blog Tour!!!
Monday, November 7th
- Tour Introduction at Morgan Elizabeth Huneke
- Book Review at Sarah Allerding
- Book Review at Written Rest
- Character Interview at Jenelle Schmidt ~ Rae
- Character Spotlight at Bring Your Own Books ~ Toarna
- Character Spotlight at However Improbable ~ Jill Hubbard
Tuesday, November 8th
- Book Review at ReadingAnyone
- Book Review at Books, Braids, and Born Again
- Character Interview at Bring Your Own Books ~ Jill Hubbard
- Character Spotlight at Jaye L. Knight ~ Allan Hubbard
- The End of This Story and the Beginning of All the Others at Morgan Elizabeth Huneke
Wednesday, November 9th
- Book Review and Author Interview at Reflections of the Heart
- Author Interview at Bookish Orchestrations
- Character Interview at Knitted by God’s Plan ~ Samantha Hubbard
- Character Spotlight at HOPE Through the Pages ~ Ariela
- You Might Also Like… at Morgan Elizabeth Huneke
Thursday, November 10th
- Book Review at Scattered Journal Pages
- Author Interview at The Overactive Imagination
- Author Interview at The Epic Place
- Character Interview at Books, Braids, and Born Again ~ Jonathan Hubbard
- Character Interview at HOPE Through the Pages ~George Hubbard
- The Effects of Writing at Morgan Elizabeth Huneke
Friday, November 11th
- Book Review at Bring Your Own Books
- Author Interview at HOPE Through the Pages
- Character Spotlight at Written Rest ~ Connor
- Character Spotlight at Leah’s Bookshelf ~ Jonathan Hubbard
- Character Q&A at Morgan Elizabeth Huneke
Saturday, November 12th
- Book Review at Elvish Pens, Fantastical Writings
- Book Review at O. Scarlett! Reviews
- Character Interview at The Epic Place ~ Theodore Hubbard
- Character Spotlight at Bookish Orchestrations ~ Thomas Hubbard
- Writing Forward at Morgan Elizabeth Huneke
Monday, November 14th
- Tour Recap at Morgan Elizabeth Huneke
About the Book
God, please look after Adriel. Keep him safe and keep him from acting foolish. And please help him to be able to find me.
Rae knew she could trust God to look after both of them. It was all she had now.
The Time Captives have been reunited. The rightful king has been freed. Now all that remains is to defeat the strytes who still hold a tyrannical rule over the people of Calhortz. But with their lack of soldiers, it’s a task that is easier said than done. They need allies, but are they worth it when it requires facing ghosts from their pasts?
Returning to his home country only brings the loss of Adriel’s family to the forefront of his mind. His determination to find Rae has never ceased, but now that determination could potentially destroy all that he and the Time Captives have been working towards. And his new-found faith may not be able to withstand the challenge.
Will they be able to set aside their personal struggles for the sake of the freedom of all or will they allow their pasts to consume them? Will they manage to win back Crannig Castle from the rule of the strytes? The fate of Calhortz hangs in the balance.
Crannig Castle is the final book of the Time Captives trilogy, a tale of faith, family, fantasy, and a fight for truth and freedom.
Goodreads link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28689391-crannig-castle
Creighton Hill and The Crossways will be free on kindle November 7-11, so if you’re posting on one of those days, please include links.
Creighton Hill: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XV5R5XG
The Crossways: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B015OTSCJ2
About the Author
Morgan Elizabeth Huneke is a homeschool graduate who lives in Georgia. She has enjoyed creating characters and writing stories since early childhood. Books have always been a big part of her life, never more so than when working at the local library. Her other interests include reading, playing the piano and violin, and politics.
You can connect with Morgan on her website, blog, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, and Pinterest.
Join in the excitement of Crannig Castle and enter to win a special prize! The first prize winner will receive signed copies of the entire Time Captives trilogy. The second prize winner will receive a signed copy of Crannig Castle. The third prize winner will receive an eCopy of Crannig Castle in the eBook format of his/her choice. Giveaway open to U.S. residents only.
Physical Appearance: Shoulder length brown hair, gray eyes, average height and weight.
History: Jill is a fairly normal girl, or at least my normal, which may not be normal at all. She’s right smack in the middle of five children; she has an older brother and sister and a younger brother and sister. She’s more of an academic type, good at school, likes to read, does like the outdoors, but is very dependent on having an indoors to go to. She’s a fan of Noel Streatfeild and Rudyard Kipling, but it’s her love of E. Nesbit and C.S. Lewis that prepare her the most for her own excursion into a fantasy world. After investigating the disappearances of her long lost ancestors, she and her siblings journey through a fantasy world to find them, find the slave boy who is required to free the rightful king, and prepare for war against the strytes who hold a tyrannical rule over the people.
Author’s Notes: Jill, named after Jill Pole, was my original POV character and spring boarded from me. Most of my main girls do that. Jill is, probably, a good mixture of me and Jill Pole, only with brothers and a better attitude. My sister, however, didn’t really like her POV, so I switched it to her younger brother Joey. I was able, gladly, to bring in some Jill POV in Crannig Castle. I liked writing Jill because I could make her a better version of me. I could give her my likes and dislikes, my taste in books and clothes, but I could help her overcome some of my faults. Not that she’s perfect—she isn’t—but it was like exploring a might-have-been. And that’s what writing is, isn’t it? Exploring all the might-have-beens in life?